Need a scanner that’s more than rugged? Zebra delivers the Ultra-Rugged 3600
Some environments can be tough on mobile devices, even those that are considered “rugged”. In a busy warehouse, distribution center, terminal, dock, or yard, workers are going to subject barcode scanners to an ongoing series of bumps, bangs, drops, splashes, kicks, and other inevitable hits.
Zebra, which is known for its rugged mobile devices, recognized that their standard of toughness might not be enough for these demanding workplaces. So, they developed the Zebra 3600 Ultra-Rugged Series of barcode scanners.
All 12 scanners in this series provide an unrivalled level of durability, performance, and productivity.
- Redefines “rugged”. You can drop a 3600 barcode scanner in a bucket of water and leave it there for up to 30 minutes. Then take it out and keep scanning. Drop it from 8 feet onto a concrete floor and it still works. The 3600 can stand up to heavy sprays of water, extreme temperatures, and all the dirt and dust you have in a warehouse, distribution center, or T&L operation. The 3600 is the only barcode scanner to have an IP67 sealing, and the only barcode scanner to offer an IP65-sealed cradle.
- Efficient. The advanced scanning engine enables the 3600 to capture 1D and 2D barcodes in just about any condition: scratched, smeared, damaged, covered with frost, or under shrink-wrap. In addition, you can capture up to 20 barcodes with one pull of the trigger, and the battery delivers 50% more capacity than other scanners.
- Ultra-manageable. Every 3600 Ultra-Rugged barcode scanner comes equipped with Zebra’s industry-leading management tools—123Scan2 and Scanner Management Service—to minimize the time, effort, and cost of configuring, managing, updating, and troubleshooting your mobile scanners.
- Purpose-built for the scanning power you need. The 3600 Series includes 6 different models, each in your choice of corded or cordless. Go from standard range (DS3608-SR/DS3678-SR) to extended range (DS3608-ER/DS3678-ER), which captures barcodes from 3 inches to as far as 70 feet away. The DS3608-HD/DS3678-HD is ideal for high-density barcode scanning. For scanning 1D/2D barcodes, photos, signatures, OCR data, and documents, the DS3608-HP/DS3678-HP is the ultra-rugged scanner you need. View all the models here.
- BLE wireless speed—If you choose one of the cordless 3600 scanners, you get the power of Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy (BLE), with lightning fast speed and maximum energy efficiency. Zebra’s Wi-Fi Friendly Mode lets you avoid wireless interference.
Zebra’s latest innovation offers a strong return on investment by reducing downtime and extending the life of your barcode scanners. Contact ConnectIT Group about Zebra’s 3600 Ultra-Rugged Series.